Thursday 10 November 2011

MAA CHUDI MERE SAMNE (7)

i saw my mom to be pressed,licked, sucked & fucked by my four friends.That was march 2008,the day of holi festival.I came house from hostel just two days before holi.We all the friends of my boyhood met in the evenig before holi day &together burnt BURIR BARI as custom of holi festival.M y friends asked me whether in the next day i will play holi or not.i asked them to come my house at 11am as i will be out of house from 8 to11.But due to some reason i could not come right at 11 was a bit let & returned at 11-45. In our 3storyed quarter out of 6 flats except my mom all were in leave due to holi &all of them went to their native place.My all 4 friends came at 10-30.As i was not in house my mom offered them some sweets on a plate.When she entered the room one of them locked the door of the house &rest three jumped on her.Last evening it was decided that we would drink good amount of alcohol &bought 2nos 375 lt bottle of peter scot. Probabily they all drunk before starting the play with colour.More over my mother is a very beautiful lady with pinkish white body complection &36/30/38 sized figure and while she is in house she has a habit of wearing nighty with out any undergarment.May be all these have provocated them to jump on my mom.I came back in home at 12 and saw a torn nighty &a black coloured blouse just in front of door and my so beautiful mother lieing on floor completely naked.All her full body was having nail-scratch, bite mark, deep teethcutmark on her both breast. Besides her legs ,hands &head all her body was wet with thick gum like liquid.She was making sound of pain &had no strength of rising or moving.I started to nurse her giving anti biotic pain killer and washing the wounds & by rubbing ointment on wounds.I gave her one alzolam tablet for good sleep.SHE BECAME NEARLY NORMAL ON NEXT DAY EVENING AT ABOUT 7PM.She on my quiry told me how they all behaved with her. she told that each of them who usually call her aunt y then called her hi rendi, bitch. whore blond e. She told me that all fore of them has not spared for a single second with out using her any sexual organ.I wanted to go to police for a f .i .r but she resisted me as it can be more humiliating to both of us (she&me)

No comments:

Post a Comment