Monday 6 June 2011

Police ne Kiya Balatkar aur Randi bana diya (page 1)

My name is Rekha, I am 27 years of age. I am very attractive in looks. I am fair with long black hair. I am busty & tall. My figure is 38D-30-42 and I am 5’4” tall. I got married at age of 18. Mine was a love marriage. I ran away with my bf and got married. He is Muslim & I am from a Hindu family. I don’t have any relation with my family since marriage & even he doesn’t have any relation with his family so we shifted to Ajmer from Jaipur.
I was happy with my married life my hubby use to love me a lot we use to have sex regularly. He had bought all modern amenity in house. We never planned child 5 years passed. He always use to say “abhi nahi tumhari jawani ka raas to choos ne do jara”. I never knew what business he was doing.
One day in morning police raided our house and found small packet of narcotics. I was scared. I called my father he refused to help & same happen with his family too. I felt as if I am all alone in world. He was behind the bars. I dint knew what to do and what not to. I tried all day to help him out but no one came for our help. I met lawyer who promised me that nothing will happen as quantity they found was very small, it does not fall in serious crime and he will get bail within few days.
In the evening Police Inspector came to our house. I was scared I was all alone. He told me he has come for search. I had no reason not to allow him. He searched in leaving room here and there then he told me to open cupboards. He started searching cupboard. He showed me a big packet and that was of same narcotics which they had ceased.
He looked at me with grid and told me “ Maine yea packet jaanbuj ke subha mai nahi nikala nahi to tera mard puri jindagi andar nikalta”.
I had tears in my eyes and was pleased with his mercy on me.
I folded my hands and told him “ Sahab main aapka sukraiya kaise aada karu muje nahi malum par main vachan deti hu ki aaj ke baad khabhi bhi unko Drugs ka Dhandha nahi karne doongi”.
He laughed at me “ abe Sali sukriya mai tera le lunga bus tu utna kar jo main kaheta hu.”
Now I smelled something fishy. So I asked him “kya aapko rupiya chahiye”.
He smiled and said “nahi muje tu chahiye, Subhse jabse tuje dekha hai sala maan bahut machal raha hai teri jawani ko nanga dekh ne ko”.
I was shocked bloddy dark ugly fat guy thinking of fucking me “ yea kya kaha rahe ho sahib, Main koi aisi waisi nahi hu”.
He said : “ Ha Sali ishi liye to mera dil aagaya tujpar”
I was angry and shouted at him : “ Nahi main tumhari complain kar dungi”
He again laugh: ”kiso mujko hi meri complain karegi, Abhi tak mainey koi FIR nahi banyee hai, muje kush karde warna tera mard puri jindagi bhar jail me sadega, aur saley ki roj gaand marunga, aur tu idhar akeli na tera baap sathme na tera sasur aur tera us bhadve vakil ko maine aapne sath le liya hai. Fir tu Sali randi banke puri jindagi kategi”
All my anger went away and my legs started trembling : “ Sir main aapke pair(legs) pakadti hu pls muje jane dijiye, pls meri jindagi kharab matkijiye”
He : “ tikh hai main jata hu aur FIR aur yea mall sath me jod deta hu, nahi nahi aisa karta hu thoda maal aur iske sath mila deta hu jitna jyada maal utni badi saja”.
I had tears in my eyes & I was standing with my hands folded in front of him.
He said : “ thik hai chal ek baar tere mard ko dekh ke usko khana kila ke atey hai mangta hai to usey bhi pocch le ki uski jindagi ki kimat mere sath ek raat sona hai”
I thought at least I will see him and feed him he must be hungry sine morning: “ thik hai sahib”
I went to get ready. I heard him calling someone and telling “sale ko chamber main le ke ja”
I went to police station with him in his jeep.



click here for next page

No comments:

Post a Comment